Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Going to metropolis

 On Saturday afternoon Jan 2 ,2021 

We went to metro town looking for something ,

But when  we arrived there , my habibi and I 

Going to Best Buy ,(on my head what we are doing here) anyway I just looking around , then I saw accessories for phone , I checked  And want to have it ☺️😁 , I got one ready  until  we found other one what I  like before  , after what happened  I put back ( the first accessories ) then I got the second one , my habibi paid it , well then we are going to food court to get some foods, he bought coffee and I bought pad Thai and Tom yam soup 🍜 

To bring home for my sons, then I line up on Starbucks for some snacks and drink for my self , I got matcha latte ,blueberry 🫐 scone and chocolate croissant 🥐 ,then we are going home.. that the story about us on this beginning of January 2021 .. thank you so very much for your attention guys hopefully you guys enjoy it love u from us  


No comments: